hm.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Damn, I really should stop letting myself succumb to weakness. It's not helping!

I'm going for alumni band tonight. Surprised? I surprised myself for making that decision. I guess what I've heard was right. That's all I can say.

It's already the 29th. Work's starting next week...

Gotta keep working on the lullaby. There's a blaring wrong chord on the vid I uploaded to FB. I hate those single mistakes. A slip. A miss. Or someone msges me on msn.

Think I should get Twilight from Carmen today before meeting Qizheng for dinner. I'm going to need it for this Saturday's duty. But first! I've got the rest of today to finish up what's left of The Templar Legacy. And...more time on the piano. No, keyboard. Damn the thing.

Sleeping is still hard. hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home