hm.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm back but I'm not going to say anything about my trip as of yet!

Three nights have given me the grace of being able to peruse my memories further and picking out just a thing or two. I've actually slept well throughout the course of my trip! Honestly. The only mildly difficult thing was going to sleep. Darkness and blankness intertwined, it does have that similar effect all the time. haha.

Sometimes emotions get the better of you and your brain just goes blank; statements and questions go without answers or answers, you come to realize later, were just not what you had intended. Speaking from the surface is almost too easy to do! It isn't always easy to speak from the soul on a whim =) Ever regret being in such a predicament?

I want you.

"I don't. I need you."

I want you to be happy.

"I am. Right here and right now. With you. There's been no greater happiness inside me other than what I'm feeling here tonight."

Do you love me?

"Something tells me...more than I'd ever imagined, and deeper than all the fathoms of the oceans and seas."

What is it you really want?

"I want this moment to last forever."

It's Christmas Eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home