hm.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I need to say it I need to say it I need to say it I need to say it I need to say it I need to say it!

Last night I went to Minds (Mindz?) Cafe at Tampines SAFRA to celebrate my birthday in advance and it was totally AWESOME. I'd had the biggest surprise of my life and it made my jaw just drop and stay there for a few minutes because I couldn't believe what I was seeing at some point. It's also been the most happy moment for me in a period of time where everything just seemed so dark and gloomy.

Thank you SO MUCH mum, chang yuan and qizheng for helping make this happen. I can't thank you enough for what you've done and the joy last night brought into the life of someone who, just a week ago, felt like he'd lost everything. It was so much fun and I've not laughed like that in ages! Sometimes I get the feeling last night wasn't real. haha. If I could, I would have stopped time and lived last night for so much longer. You don't need to tell me that I was glowing last night. I know.

I've had a few more uncertainties cleared up last night too whilst on a long walk and well...stand. haha. It was really really comforting to be able to know what I found out last night, and it really helped in the process of me trying to get back up and stumble on in life. It means so much to be able to understand just that little bit more, and talk about it eye to eye.

Keep fighting, be strong, and take it real easy...I know you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home