hm.

Monday, January 22, 2007

YAWNNNN so tired today...pe today was so slack. first of all we went to the field there to wait for our teacher...den suddenly instead of coming to us he walked off so we just blindly follow him to the basketball court thinking that "wah lau he so noob we here he also can't see" den we sat down at the basketball court there and we found him reintroducing himself we were like wtf? den we noticed...eh why so many people here ah. class so big meh? then he realized too.

"why are there so many people here ah? S16 here? S** here? what is this class?"

"S20"

"What S20? You're not under me! your teacher is waiting for you at the tennis courts"

WTF!?!?!?!?! all of us were cursing and swearing feeling like ultimate noobs lol. well anyway we were made to run 6 laps..but in the end me keith and jeremy only ran 4 =D halfway go toilet summore. hahaha. come out run to the other end den finish le teacher also believe. pro sia.

wahhhh i suck at tennis lahhhh need to get private coaching from my darling one day =D I think she's good lah...good enough to teach me can le. hahaha.

Den today had detention after school from 4:30 to 6pm. all for not doing my 24 newspaper article commentaries during the holidays. nevermind. Had 6 other guys from my class to accompany me lol. when we slack, we slack TOGETHER! =D

I called darling before and after detention and she was sleeping both times lah!!! that girl ah i tell you...dunno what to do with her liao. hahahaha. sleep sleep sleep...what a pig =D nevermind...at least you're my pig =)

ahhh tomorrow end at 1:50 den goin to meet some guy at City Hall to sell him my ram...selling off my current casing too getting a Thermaltake Armor...for those who don't know what an Armor is...take a look :

http://www.thermaltake.com/product/Chassis/fulltower/armor/va8003bws.asp

Meeting dear tmr (well, picking her up from school, actually.) surprises!!! =D

cheers and goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home