hm.

Monday, January 15, 2007

I think I lost the teddy bear keychain samantha gave me a long time ago...I used to hang it on my old billabong wallet and now I don't know where it is...sigh I really wish I didn't misplace it or something. I just feel so damn bad now. It seems these few days I've been getting pretty emotional...over what I won't say, but I'm just pretty surprised that these things really, really hurt me a lot...I haven't cried in a long time and this was the first since SYF last year. I wish I wasn't so affected by these things but seriously I'm not blaming anyone for it.

samantha came over to my house today...she ah...super cute lah. hahah laughing all the way...i dunno why, but everytime we meet some new retarded stuff pops up and we end up laughing like crazy...she was tickling me like mad and I was so stressed about it I almost broke down haha...also dunno why. I wish she could come over more often...I can't get enough of us being together. haha. dear if you're reading this...tell me i've got a sweet tongue (if you know what I mean) cuz you know I do =D

these few days on the com was spent overclocking...and finally its come to an end..

cpu from 1.86ghz --> 3.36ghz
that's a bloody 80% increase in performance...not bad, not bad.

cheers! and loves to my dearest =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home