hm.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Today's a very special day...yes people, I do realize that I haven't been blogging for ages, despite Christmas Day and New Years' Day being in between this period...I just didn't have the motivation to blog =) School's started and everything's been going well...I'm glad to say that I've been paying attention in class and haven't been missing out on the learning side. I gotta work super hard this year; no more slacking for me. I wanna get a place in uni so I can get a good job...provide for my family and someone else =)

What about today, you might ask? Well let's just say I've made up with a person very special to me...someone who's left the deepest impression on me and a mark on my soul that will, I believe, never go away. The feeling is simply unimaginable, something I cannot possibly describe with bare words alone, but if I could put my feelings into words, they'd all come out jumbled anyway =x

today's the day...well, everthing starts over. and i'll do whatever I can to make sure it lasts =D

well i'm off...120107-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home