hm.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Today is another slacking day, and I'm going to spend $90 dollars at 12pm today when my Razer Copperhead gaming house and the eXactmat mousepad arrives downstairs. A kind soul on vrforums had offered free delivery if I had bought it from him. I trust that it is in great condition and he won't con me. haha. I wonder when I'm going to SLS to get my ZEROtherm BTF90 cpu cooler...i've been waiting for it for a long time and since it's reached our shores at a nice promotional price...I don't think I should wait. It's just that I'm too lazy to go get it myself. haha. I've been spending money on computer stuffs like crazy. But thank god it's from my own money. I'd hate to be splurging my mum's money for anything other than clothes and food =D

ROD is on Saturday and I've yet to think of something to do...hmmm. And tomorrow is my birthday. what to expect? haha. it's just another day if you ask me. I don't really look forward to birthdays these few years. hahaha. I just don't get that special feeling that i'm 'supposed' to have on that one day every year.

I had a dream last night that was really weird. haha. I won't say it here. One of those old dreams...the kind you don't wanna wake up from. haha. But sadly, I cannot appreciate them now. It's all not under my control when I an unconscious, but when I am awake I can very well slap myself and tell myself it isn't true, and it isn't going to come true. hahaha. Funny how these dreams come by every now and then to taunt and tease me.

Completed NFS Carbon already...there're a number of people who want to borrow from me, though I can't really remember who else other than Syafiq and Samantha. I still won't loan it out though, haven't completed the challenge series and whatnot. Pretty disappointed with my driving the first time I played the game. Especially during Canyon Races and Drifts. I can't remember how many times I had to restart each time I hit a wall or fell off the cliff. I'm not the best, you know. haha.

Alright, I guess I'll just end off here then. Gotta go down early. I already feel embarrassed by the fact that this guy is delivering a mouse and mousepad to my house. cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home