hm.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

hi people i am back...I just made $220 today selling off some parts from my old computer...I hope there are no probs with them. Other than that, spent $42 buying my new graphic card cooler...damn I am turning into a pc hardware geek, but I LOVE BEING ONE wahahaha. All the money I'm getting on CNY and stuff and whatever will be spent on computer stuffs and going out. No more computer games. Just want to do what I can with my current rig. The graphic card cooler is emitting a nice red LED light...gonna install some fans with the same LED colour...but first, some modding on the casing...need to cut holes! money fly away again. haha.

Went out with samantha on tuesday...supposed to do ROD video with qz in the afternoon so I didn't go Vivo with the ping yians (got spf also or not ah?)...so I made time for her in the morning to early afternoon. wanted to go to some place in bedok south to eat some western thingy that she touted to be excellent but ended up at tm -.- had famous amos cookies for lunch! lol. Den played bomberman with her...lame lah. I keep killing either her or myself. Stupid bombs explode the radius so wide. haha. Actually bomberman quite fun. I was actually hooked onto it for a while back in primary school. Interesting game that has survived through the years...I salute it! haha. And that game Climax...the new aeroplane game at e-zone. Keep dying at the 5th level dahhh sian. Reactions still not fast enough haha.

Sam told me not to blog about me managing to trip her all the time but..WHOOPS THERE IT IS! hahahaha. well we're even ok, you tripped me a couple of times too...I wonder how funny it'd be to see her fall? muahaha. Shan't suan her more lah, later she come strangle me. wait...one more...DOUBLE DEW! muaha.

Poisonnnn...temptation is strong, yet wallet is weak! I dun wanna anyhow splurge the money I earned. haha. well not earned, 'got' is a better word for it I suppose. haha.

Okay people, that's about it...will update one last time before I leave for Thailand with the Titans! cheers to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home