hm.

Friday, November 17, 2006

i'm back to blog...just for the sake of updating so that my blog doesn't go dead, well, besides the faithful readers who tag on my board. Just had a tiff with my mum, you know, one of those short moments where an argument breaks out and then when I win one round she picks something else to shoot me with...this continues till she wins, of course, and I'm forced to shut up. Well, I can't blame her...some things she said are true, but sometimes she's just plain unreasonable. ahh...must ren...must ren. I dun wanna sour things at home.

Back from class chalet yesterday. Did a lot of things there, xbox gaming, pool, night cycling and stuff. Wah the night cycling ah. I remember clearly one of the things I said. "I used to think night cycling rocks. It sucks big time man!!! I think I've got bruises on my ass!" *laughter from everyone* night cycling once in a while is cool, man. Too many times and you'll have to hop over to surgery for a butt transplant. Set off for ECP at 1:30, reached ECP mac at 3:30 then had breakfast there at 4...then headed back to the chalet at downtown east at around 4:45. Reached there about 6:50 - 7:00. Not very tiring leh. haha. Feel kinda refreshed, besides the fact that my shirt was drenched in perspiration and I was dying to take a bath. haha. Thank goodness I was third to bathe in the morning. Boon and SK beat me to it first haha. By the way, Gin tastes like soap damnit. lol.

Drumline's having a performance at Ngee Ann Poly tomorrow morning. God bless them all. I hope, no, I know everything's going to go smoothly. Of course! Cuz I'm not in it this time. haha. Damn I sucked that day I filled in for Tahir. Complete and utter embarrassment man. Yeah, snare's my thing, but people would just think that's an excuse. oh well.

My room is a mess and I don't really know what to do with it. Next week I'm having a band camp the entire week...not staying over though that's a relief. But still damn sian. No choice ba.

I think that's all I can think of right now. Spending so much time with my classmates kinda had an effect on me. I kinda miss them now. haha. see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home