hm.

Friday, October 27, 2006

My stupid com is finally back up, after waiting one damn boring week for the shop in SLS to get their stock of 7900GS...yesterday mum called me to tell me that stock came in so I went to collect it. Damn, was I anxious to get back on the action! I practically ran home to install the card and get my com back up. you know what was the stupid thing about it? My motherboard didn't have onboard graphics, so without a graphic card, I could very well start it up, but I wouldn't be able to see what I'm doing cuz I can't connect it to my monitor!!!! stupid right!!!! nvm...

Yesterday I expected to get back to my games as soon as possible but I ended up laming with carmen tan instead...idiot. muahaha. Seems after a few hours of playing COD2 again I got bored. so I installed AOE3 to see what it would be like to play with everything at maximum quality =) well it wasn't that bad. But still as boring. hahaha. I need new games...I gotta borrow warcraft 3 battlechest from my classmate so I can play dota at home...I wonder if I can play with qi zheng and the band guys one day. I wanna see what they're really made of. hahahaha!

PW totally sucks man. Yesterday was some sort of OP dry run with our CT...and stupid me didn't prepare a script for myself and I screwed it up big time. hahaha. gotta work on that. especially since my com is finally up. I'll definitely do better during the actual dry run!

The holidays are here and I didn't really embrace it with open arms. Seems these few months will be pretty boring for me. Unless it's packed with dota with classmates and stuff. How I used to love holidays...not anymore. hahaha. foong ming even said I was suaning her by saying that. like what the. hahaha. seriously...I need something else to occupy myself with...

My theory exam is tomorrow...and its at ping yi school hall lol. What a damn coincidence, eh? Studied a little, but gotta go back to memorizing the italian, french and german terms later again...There's so god damn many of them and it's irritating. haha. I can say that these few days I've not been as "vivace" as can be...and my steps toward the A levels are at a constant "adagio" WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING forget it. it's super lame.

see you guys...err...another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home