hm.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Seems I haven't blogged for more than a week, but you guys haven't missed much. really. and this morning I sit here in front of the computer...thinking of what to type in here while I savour the wonderful sounds of some kid screaming his or her lungs out...god damn it. When he/she wants attention, he/she frickin GETs attention...perhaps you guys should get over here and listen to the heavenly noises I hear almost everyday.

What have I been doing for the past week? Studying. Lots of it. Its like staying back in school just to study every single day for at least 2 hours or more. What's that you say? That's normal? yeah, it is. But remember my name. I need to stop counting on the fact that I can get everything I need to get in this head of mine at the last moment. But no, I didn't start one day or two days before the exam. I started a month before. Okay, that's less time to study than for my O's...and no one would really treat promos like a real deal examination, but let me tell you it's the real thing...if we don't get through this we either repeat our first year all over again...or get kicked out so we can find a 'better' studying life elsewhere. But that's not exactly on my schedule right now, so I'm going to do my best to get promoted.

Remember the 'All B's' deal I made with mum to get the gaming pc? Forget it. Now i'm just trying to get to a higher level. hahaha. Higher levels...usually we talk about getting to those on games we consider challenging and would earn us the respect amonst our own cliques...now it's in education. What sense has that to me anyway. But I'm talking about that now...its stupid.

I'd like to talk about my regrets right now.

Number one : Knowing about the song Iris a decade after it came out
Number two : Making my first three months in TPJC almost nonexistent with my laziness
Number three : Thinking that Opera was the best internet browser around (using Firefox now)

What else have I to say? I don't really know what else...perhaps...no.

I feel that I've been able to pull myself away from certain things and right now I don't really know if the results are for better or for worse. Seriously, i have no idea what to say about these things anyway. But what surprises me is that I do feel to have more freedom without them clogging my path. And clogging my brain. The past few days in school have been fulfilling...both physically and mentally. Especially with friends. Friends I'd never thought I'd have made in that school. Maybe the grass here is greener afterall. After all that animosity and discontent...I've found...happiness. But happy endings are not at all close. I've still got a long road ahead...and I seem to be riding on horseback than to be enjoying the comfort of a car.

I've finally finished watching Band of Brothers...my friend was kind enough to let me borrow his prized VCDs to watch. Damn, it is the best miniseries I have ever watched in my entire life. Period. I even wish it was a series more than a miniseries. 10 episodes are hardly enough to cover everything that was written down in the book. Maybe 20 would be enough, but I don't think anyone would complain about the length. Every episode is a joy to watch. And I never knew how much those boys hated war. They really, really hated it.

Going to take my bath now...got tuition at 11:30. Tuition...once again, what a wonderful way...to spoil a perfect sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home