hm.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

hmm well I've nothing much to say today...except i'm glad to see that msn's becoming of use to me again, though sad to say I've lost the privelege of using windows live messenger becuase I stupidly deleted it in order to install an earlier version to see if it would work. oh well, looks like i'll be stuck with this for quite a while.

Today was a long day for me...finished school at around 5:30 and reached home like five minutes later (i do live across the street, and it's kind of a blessing...but it could also be a curse, though I haven't exactly thought of how that could be true)...spent rest of the time on the computer. Tomorrow i'll start studying for real, because first of all, tomorrow is a shorter day.

right...i seem to think Bring It (from Snakes on a Plane OST) and Yellow are nice songs to listen to...even if the lyrics are a little difficult to relate to. It's always the musicality that draws me nearer all the time...the chords are really nice to listen to. Probably shouldn't go into detail...i may start talking about stuff even I cannot comprehend.

And today I also got busted for skipping math lecture and the tutorial which came later, as well as the extra class during the hols, and an econs tutorial. Needless to say mum got to know about it, or I wouldn't be talking about it at all now, would I? Got a whoopin when she got home but that didn't last long. I think I've grown up enough to know how to keep arguments and lectures short and sweet.

I'm having the mood to compose again, but I am not exactly sure what to do with that motivation. Syafiq has been pestering me to do his guitar score, and frankly I don't want to abide by his wishes in the sense that he wants it to be arranged for a song the band has played before, so that he could relate to it. But I want to try something else..something new...from my mind. But I don't quite have a tune yet, so I'll probably put that on hold. When people pester me to do something related to music, I tend to get very irritated...I mean, music is from the heart. If people keep crawling up my skin, I very well won't be inspired to do it in the first place.

I think I need to visit a beach soon...probably East Coast...alone, though the journey there alone would be terribly boring. I'll probably sit on the sand like I love to do...looking up at the sky, soaking up the atmosphere, probably try and send some questions to the sea and see if anything comes back. Escapism? Yeah, this could be a good example, but hey, everyone needs a little time by themselves, right?

omg i just navigated out of the page and i panicked...clicked 'back' and i'm back here again...damn i don't want the same thing that happened to me a few weeks back to happen again. I'd throw my keyboard out the damn window if that misfortune were to befall me again.

I think I'll spare you guys here...goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home