hm.

Monday, September 04, 2006

 Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin died today after being stabbed in the heart by a stingray's barb while on a shoot today...damn, it's a waste. Such a great man, always preaching to people the need for environmental conservation and how it'd do good to us and to future generations. He willingly gives much of his earnings to wildlife conservation and never ceases to amaze us with his skill with animals and his love for anything living. I was just watching his show yesterday I think...in the morning...and today I came home and heard the news from my mum. Damn, how unlucky can a guy get? Well at least, I can confidently say that he died with no hatred for that stingray which killed him..after all, he loved animals, and even in death, he should hold no hatred towards an animal that cut his life short.

ahhhh........!!!! good people die young...sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home