hm.

Monday, September 11, 2006

currently using web messenger to chat online..totally sucks man. I wonder what the hell is wrong with the damn thing. Anyway, today...first day of school...sept 11th. lol. my friends thought I was a ghost or something, because I actually turned up for econs..which was the last two periods of the day (i usually skip =D) needless to say, my teacher was surprised too...she was looking at me with that face...and I said "well I'm here aren't I?" lol...lame lah, everytime towards the end of the day I go absolutely crazy..so the last two periods for me and my friends was crapping all the way. But don't think I didn't do anything productive okay. We went through stuff...and I TOOK NOTES!

okay...for the first time, I'm using the computer with my hp earpiece in my ears...listening to music from my phone. I seem to enjoy music better when it's played through earpieces (is that the right term to use?) than from windows media player...the music quality seems different, or should I say, I don't get the most out of the two creatives standing on each side of my monitor. I'm listening to...right now...Sweetest Goodbye...at full blast lol. So I can't even hear my own typing. Quite an experience...typing so fast with no sounds coming from the keyboard at all. Feels smoother, somewhat.

Mum's coming home late again tonight, and that is exactly why I'm up this late. Well, technically, it isn't really late. Just late by my mum's standards. Or should I say, house standards...

Promos are coming...in...1 week and 2 days!? WHAT THE HELL! ok maybe can say 2 weeks, cuz the first paper is chinese and we ain't studying shit for it. There's absolutely no way to study for chinese at this level...depends on luck lol. and I havent studied today at all. going to start tomorrow..probably staying back with my friends in the library to catch up on maths or physics...my most hated subs.

okay, not much to say today...so i'm going to end this right here.

have a great night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home