hm.

Friday, September 22, 2006

woohoo guess what guys i only started studying physics today!!! and my exam is in like between 10-15 days...hahahaha. god bless me. and GP and econs is this coming friday and I haven't started studying econs..and as for GP? I'm counting on luck. Luck that the GP teachers are not deciding on mercilessly slaughtering the J1's on their way to getting promoted to the next year. I wonder if I'll do badly enough to be retained. Damn I don't want any of that. I remember asking my mum just now...

"you said I have to get all B's right. What if I get a C for one sub. Can I make up for it by getting an A for another?"

"okay loh"

wahuahuahua...that was stupid, yet a little assuring. hahahaha.

today was quite a slacking day for me. I only stayed back in school to study for two hours, but the whole of today earned me enough time to get through 5 out of the 10+ chapters for physics. Damn, do I resent physics. hmmm...but I'll work hard for it. I need it for engineering in uni, I should think. Won't elaborate on university goals right now, though. I'm still not very sure of what the future has to offer me.

and tomorrow I'm going for badminton...at temasek poly...well I think it's kinda better than going with my mum to my aunt's house all the way at woodlands there to rot...sit one corner and hide from everybody, hoping for time to pass by quicker so I can get home and calm my nerves.

today my friend almost killed me by shouting the name of a girl (won't say much here)...while her friend was sitting in our class cuz her class had no lesson. damn...I was about ready to smash his face in with a chair. oh well. a little humility would never hurt anyone, yes?

I think letting go of a few things...or rather many things, would be best. I seem to feel...more free in the sense of having a lighter heart to carry around all the time. Emotions can be a heavy bunch. Though they are something that I could actually describe empirically as...imaginary. Just a group of electrical signals, now aren't they? But they can weigh tonnes if you let them get out of hand. And right now, I'm feeling pretty happy with myself and with where i'm headed to. Perhaps a few memories from the past would be suffice to keep myself occupied...or should I say, at ease. But still I always find myself to be selfish in a way, as I had always been during this kind of phases in life. But I ask myself, what more have I do give, then to do thusly? Well I think I can't very much do anything else, so I'll just stick with the status quo...and hope for a light to shine in...

while I continue walking in this dark, gloomy tunnel...full of things I cannot comprehend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home