hm.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Cavaliers, you've done it again. you've amazed me again and again and every time peppering me with mixed feelings and emotions...most of all, my hair stood on end everytime I watched you guys march! and this year...damn, it's an entire revolution! the fact that every single thing is themed on robots is amazing on the scale from music to marching; everything is so closely related and everything allows us to picture what you are trying to convey, in your actions and musical notes...and of course, you never cease to surprise us with spectacular finales and your intricate moves...damn...GREEN MACHINE ROCKS!

okay i'm done. Had chinese promo paper today...as I always say, chinese is F.O.C. free of charge to take, and full of crap written on the paper. Can pass or not? sure....sub pass. lol. nevermind lah, no need chinese to get me promoted. Been studying for maths and chemistry. Going to start on econs...as for physics, i'm not really sure if I want to start working on that. But I think I should at least study so I can actually do the basic questions instead of just stoning there waiting for time to go by while I see my fellow classmates jotting down stuff and punching numbers into their calculators frantically. lets see...A for maths, A/B for chem, ___ for physics, A/B for econs...think will fail GP but damn it cannot fail if not cannot get promoted...hmmm...and my Written Report FIRST DRAFT isn't even out yet. Wait. I haven't even started yet. lol.

Teacher confiscated my earpiece today for listening in class lol..my form teacher lah. The kind and funny one. He said he'd return to me tomorrow first thing in the morning...sure will return one lah. haha. Anyway my fault for listening in class. The again, we always listen to music during his classes. Like almost free period. usually we'd skip the announcements from him and stuff and chat with him instead...about school, about work, about anything. He's just so approachable...and I heard he's earning a fat paycheck every month too. I think it's just an approximation though...my friend told me that.

right...I heard that the japan trip with TPJC band is in Feb next year..meaning I'm going to Thailand with PY band to watch the Thai Marching Band competition..yeah!! it's like watching some kind of DCI show...but comparing to the American standard...I'd probably be watching something akin to the American DivII or III corps. But anyway, it's the closest thing to DCI I could ever imagine! I wonder what to expect...wait, the trip also means that I get to go to dreamworld again! wooohooo...nice...I wanna go on the go karts again...own them all. bwahaha. Mum says the money involved is far too much, but she's willing to pay nonetheless. She found other options that could get me there and staying in the same place for like $500, but I've never really considered her offer. Gotta discuss with the guys in band first I suppose.

I think life is more peaceful these few days. And the people who are really making me happy now are the people I meet in school. Everyday is another day of fun and hysterical laughter...but I'm not saying I don't get the same stuff at band. Just saying that it's an entirely different thing and different atmosphere I experience there. In band I seem to be cool, more reserved, but with my section I go a little amok. In school I'm totally free, free to express myself in my own way..I seem...more at ease in school than I am at band. But then again, I could never be able to make such a comparison, since the two environments are so very different. Sure beats thinking about stuff every now and then. School has become sort of a place to de-stress for me. With plenty of friends around to crack jokes with, some lame, some intelligent...fool around...sing to your hearts' content...so many things I cannot possibly list here. Either that or it's just too late in the night for me to think. Yes, after I come home I seem to switch off, unless I decide to study then it kind of starts up again...like a biological engine. oh what am I talking about anyway. hahahaha. I seem to be blabbering again.

Cp's still in china and I miss her...haha. I wonder how she's doing over there. When she gave me a little insight into what she would be doing there, it seemed to me that she was going there on more of a business trip than a leisure escape. She'll be coming back next friday...hmm...well doesn't make much of a difference. I mean, I hardly ever see her in person besides during band. And band has stopped. Well, I think i'll settle for looking at her bright pink words on MSN then. haha.

One of my guitar strings broke after I tuned it to B,D,D,D,D,D to play Iris...damn it's quite difficult. I think I need to change to steel strings. These nylon strings are killing me. Difficult to get the right tone...steel strings are painful, but the sound that comes out is definitely much better. Gonna get a set of those soon. Right now, I'll have to live without my guitar for a while. Funny. it didn't break when I was playing it, but I noticed it had snapped when I came back to my room from my bath...

Okay...I've got warheads, a crunchie bar, and boost on the table...and I think I'm going to finish them all tonight if i can. Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home