hm.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Today was an okay day. Woke up at 6am to go to PY. The band and drumline performed at Ngee Ann poly today, for some minister of state guy and a whole lot of other high society people. Apparently most of them didn't know how to appreciate a good drumline performance like this one, even if it wasn't spectacular. The PY VP and principal and those related loved it though. I liked it too. It's a big feat since we got guys from other sections inside. Really gotta hand it to them. The hard work put in for this performance was immeasurable.

Damn, my spelling is a little off today. I actually stopped to recall how to spell two simple words.

After band went to play soccer with the guys, and 4 girls...sharifah, aqidah, jiafeng and chelsea who came much later. The sun was frickin blazing today man. And I was wishing that it wasn't raining in bedok while I was in NP. Must've heard my cries and set the sun on full blast. But despite that it was really fun. Scored 2 or 3 today, which was...sort of a low compared to past times. Yeah, those great times at opera estate there. Too long ago. Seems...awkward to be thinking of those times now. I kinda feel much more comfortable with everyone now, especially the ones with whom I played soccer with this afternoon.

And yes, I can do the Casey Claw and Hulka Helicopter now. Not on snare though. On a table or floor and stuff. haha. taught a few others the trick. They all seem to like it. Especially asyraf. Keep practicing people. It ain't that hard. haha.

Today felt...a little awkward in places. haha. Second time I've used awkward in this post. Not a common thing. Well, some things are not meant to be said or revealed...and I don't expect that to change now. In my case...haha...well, a lot of things need to be kept inside. Things change here and there, feelings move around faster than you can expect and have no chance of controlling...sometimes the joy I get can be immediately broken by something else. Perhaps...happiness is in short supply for me this time. I used to always want to go back to the past to change things. Make my life better, or so I thought. But now I realized that neither the past nor the present is good enough a vision for me...so I shall patiently wait for the future to reveal my fate. Yeah, there were good times...really really good times. I want those back, but nothing can change.

euphoria of the past, bitterness of the present, fear for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home