hm.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ahh, tomorrow I shall be leaving for the Land of a Thousand Smiles...Thailand...too bad the Yamaha Thailand Marching Band competition was moved forward so we won't be able to catch it. Well, there's still dreamworld and that fantastic seafood restaurant to look forward to! I've got Mr Liang as my roomie...hmmm...well at least khairi's in my group. well be gone from 13-18dec...so pls do not msg me, etc. will get back to you guys when I get back!

Okay...I went out with samantha today..to marina square. Too lazy to tell the whole story lah...anyway she did her blog and already put up everything there, so anyone interested in today's agenda just go to her blog and see. haha. dun haf the link? too bad. lol.

Just bought NFS Carbon yesterday from a VR Zone forumer at Aljunied...$45 man, damn cheap. And its the DVD Collectors' Edition summore. muahaha. Just beat the first boss. One chunk of the city is mine! night racing again...hai, cock eye. hahahaha.

okay guys, MIGHT update tomorrow morning. If I don't, see you on the 18th of december! cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home