hm.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Today's my birthday...wow. haha. doesn't feel like one. Today's emotions included...frustration, disappointment, grief, but before that was happiness, contentment, and a sense of bliss. But why not...today...isn't it just like any other day? haha.

I woke up early today to read my birthday sms'es...every one brought a smile to my face except one, where on the other hand, it brought me a tinge of disappointment. I can remember every detail of that message right down to the punctuation marks. haha. But this is not for you, people =)

After that went for band, to present to the Felix and the other guys me and qz's 'Masterpiece', which turned out to be trash. I still think it's our greatest work, though, albeit being too long and draggy. The flashback effect backfired too. Oh well, that's life. At least I know qizheng's saved the original one we did so we can keep it for remembrance or something. It's my first effort in helping do the ROD video, and I'm pretty happy with it if you ask me.

yeap...so...that's my birthday guys. happy 22nd of december.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home