hm.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I went for band today...wah tell you ah, the band has really improved tremendously since the day we separated from spf. seriously. today got three new juniors, but my personal fave was Frank. Not only cuz he was the best of the lot and the fastest learner as well (could do triplets and semiquavers decently and was able to play cymbals for Challenge the Sky and Heavens Above on his first day), but he was also a very fun person as well as being very interested and spiritually involved in the band practice. We've got a potential leader here I can see that =D

SAW DEAR IN HER PINAFORE!!! muahahahahahah looks so...erm...nvm. hahaha! gave her the fright of her life after she changed =D

ESTEE FORGOT MY CHOCOLATES!

After band went home with darling and chang yuan...slack a bit a macs first. watched spiderman 1...I love spiderman man...so cool. hahaha. the way he swings around is so cool and looks so effortless. well took bus 9 with samantha and chang yuan...she ah, super sweet today lah...i've never seen her so happy and comfortable being with me before. haha. Usually I'm the one =D dear...this one's for you...

LOVES!!!

couldn't walk her to her house today or anywhere near there for that matter cuz she was afraid her parents would see me but nevermind ba...haha. I could see she was so reluctant to leave when we reached the bus stop...I didn't know which bus to take lah, I just saw one bus come den just take. hahaha. thank god could stop opposite TPJC.

okay...now super tired...

saving money for my $308 Thermaltake Armor casing and waiting for next year to get my $500-600 watercooling kit...muahahaha...money money money!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home