hm.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Woke up at 8 this morning feeling super tired as usual, den went to my aunt's place to do prayers for my great grandma before meeting chang yuan (JC classmate) for a run at around 10:30.

Tried a new route today; ran to the junction near SAFRA, crossed the bridge into simei, passed eastpoint, went down to expo, then past tanah merah MRT all the way down to bedok MRT. Initially wanted to loop around chai chee before ending up at bedok interchange but then stitch started to set in so we stopped short. haha. Think it was around 8km according to the path plotter on Google Earth.

Really pays to have a buddy to talk to while I run! I didn't feel tired at all. It's pretty hard to find a running buddy who doesn't mind the constant chatter. hahaha. thank goodness it was two-way too.

Damn the stitch. We could've covered much more.

Had lunch at this random coffeeshop because we couldn't find Aston's. Damn it, I feel retarded for not knowing where it is. Settled for some chicken rice and a cup of super thick and sweet milo 0_o

Came home to do a little bit of this:

Photobucket

Burn, baby, burn! Something else I enjoy other than blowing limbs off with a machinegun or shotgun.

I have to be able to do a 20km run before June this year...that's the target I'm setting for myself. I should plot a 10km route soon so I can at least safely say that I'm halfway there. haha. Now I know what Google Earth can do for me.

This is my world, my life, my only existence
I'm sorry its not good enough for you
You're wonderful, you're beautiful but I'm just the opposite
So I'm sorry but I'm not your dream come true

And should I be sorry for myself too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home