hm.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Had full band this morning, sight read a few pieces here and there, including one by James Barnes called 'Wild Blue Yonder', some piece commissioned for the US Air Force. God damn frickin difficult to play, and to further complicate things, I was given a bell/xylo part =.= talk about black page. If this were a DJMax song, I don't know how many times over I'd have seen the word STAGE FAILED.

I'm roughly 50 pages away from finishing The Charlemagne Pursuit, which puts me right on schedule since I'd planned to finish it by tomorrow. Could've finished it today but I felt my brain starting to liquefy from the excessive information intake so I stopped before I could begin to go prematurely senile. Julian and I had an interesting discussion about body language and later, marching bands at the canteen this afternoon. I learnt a few interesting things about body language! No, I'm not going to share. Pretty obvious, though, some of it.

My right wrist hurts like a bitch again today. Probably high time, since I haven't been bothered by my condition since weeks ago. Come to think of it, it's been almost two months since I'd last felt the pain. Gotta gulp down some medication later before I go to bed.

And today I am further impoverished by $129! After work I went to Royal Sporting House at TM to get myself a pair of running shoes. I just checked out what I bought like 5 minutes ago, and lucky me, seems I got a pair suitable for my needs. I just thought it looked cool and was super light. hahaha. It's called the Adizero Mana :


Gonna try this pair out tomorrow when I make my next trip to PY.

Off to dinner! And my hand still hurts like a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home