hm.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Another boring day; no full band, no nothing. Just my book, drumming to a few songs in my psp and a run this morning. Ran around 4km today. Surprising thing was that I didn't really feel tired. I guess having someone to talk to during a run really helps a lot. Well it does for me. Its ironic how disrupting my breathing through talking actually was a boon instead of a bane. Hey, 4km isn't a lot, I know. But I'm not from OCS or something; I don't eat 10km runs for breakfast. Considering the fact that the last time I ran was during my last IPPT, I think today was quite a good run for me.

I was just watching tv just now when I noticed a bubble drift through my door and wafted around in front of the tv before settling down onto the table and popping. Strange. I haven't had a weird surprise like this for a long time. Hm. I like surprises.

Breakeven by The Script has become my favourite song to drum to; I can really feel the groove. I haven't felt like this in a really long time. Since back then about 2 months ago, when my drumming was, well, to me, better than ever.

Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home