hm.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Went for another run today, took the same time to reach PY! I don't know if it's because I'm slow or what, because I think I'm running at a average speed of 2.4km per 15minutes (exaggerated timing, I suppose)...and since I ran for an hour, I'd say the distance is roughly 9.6km or less? I don't know; considering the fact that my camp is about 20km away from my house, having PY 10km away from my house seems a little far fetched.

Used the new shoes today, and it was super damn light! It took a lot more effort to walk rather than run. I guess it's just physics; it takes a lot more effort to move a light body through a distance because a heavier body moves with its own momentum as a driving force too. The downside of the shoes is that by the time I'd reached Bedok Reservoir area, I felt blisters forming on both my fourth toes. My feet don't hurt as much as when I ran in the New Balance pair from the army though.

Had my hair cut today too. I do look like an idiot with hair that's too long for my own good.

Picked up a copy of the new paper today too. Actually I only bought it for one reason. It was a good read, though. It's humbling. To have so much strength to continue living for a purpose instead of the sake of it, to have been thrown right back in the deep end of the pool and expected not only to tread water, but to swim too; ahead, away, and forward into even deeper waters.

One more thing to top it all off :


The Man Who Cant Be Moved - The Script

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home