hm.

Friday, January 23, 2009

War must have been a real horror back then. The fact that I got chills running down my spine every time I killed a soldier in COD5 in a rather sadistic, brutal manner is enough for me to know how mind blowing the feeling would've been for someone to have done it in real life back in WW2.

There was this japanese soldier who'd tried to bayonet me after knocking me to the ground. Reflexes told me to press 'v' when this happened and I did; knocking his rifle away and stabbing him in the neck with my knife as he lost is balance and lunged forward. I actually saw the look in his computer generated eyes today. He was bespectacled, and his face a picture of awe and shock as he realized he'd been outwitted. The rest was just blood gushing out of the wound.

And then I realized what I'd done when I shot a flamethrower's fuel tank. Strange how the tank is still in one piece on his back. If you look closely, you'll notice his boots with his feet still in them.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home