hm.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Okay I've finally made the move to new blogger...looks better. dunno why people are reluctant to
make the change. okay I've gotta press enter to start a new line everytime my words end at the 
extreme right of this box...so irritating. FIRST BAD IMPRESSION OF NEW BLOGGER! no wait,
or is it just me? hahaha.

well nothing much has been goin on in school, except today there was PE and I forgot to wear my
PE shorts despite having my PE shirt on -.-" retarded, right? let me remind you guys, this is the
roadmap of infantility:

stupid < idiot < moron < retarded < dumb (highest point of infantility) I'm one step away!!! woohoo!!! okay lame...nevermind. at least someone else is there with me too  =D okay this 'starting a new line at every extreme point' thing is really getting on my nerves... today went kfc with keith and boon chin after school to makan...apparently boon didn't want to  get his hands (or mangy paws) dirty by ordering a 2 piece chicken meal like me and keith did.. so he stuck with a Zinger meal...pussy. lol. after that went to give back the year book which I mistakenly took to be my own...to Charlie back at school. then had to make a turnabout and go  back to tampines interchange to meet dear cuz she wanted to go simei to get her shorts =) so we went to eastpoint...we were crapping all the way lah and this roll of coloured vanguard  paper was our weapon used to knock each other on the head...lol. she lah, keep crapping and crapping. not my fault okay! hahaha I admit I'm full of nonsense at times..but hey, that's why  you love me xD [you are super automatic nowadays! only you know what that means..hehe] den sent her home...took the long way around by the other side of her estate...haven't gone that way for a nong nong time...nice feeling. though the plants growing out of order were a little annoying at times...the gardens there look more like mini-forests threatening to grow out of  control! now dear is at her church for some Life group thingy...and my windows live messenger is cocking up due to my corrupted hard drive...IRRITATING LAHHHHH!!!! nvm shall not rant about it today...I do so everyday already lol. Waiting anxiously for her to finish so we can continue chatting...no wait...crapping. lol! alright, I guess that's it then. my first post on new blogger! [love love love! =)]  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home