hm.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

lol everything seems to be going wrong for me this week.

my hard drives are corrupted (all music, pics gone till i find a solution)
my old habit of incessant blinking and uncontrollable muscular movements is back
i lost my pencil case (bought new one with new stationery today)

I wonder what else is going to happen to me..i wanna live. haha.

today went out with cy and jing jing after sch to have lunch, walk around, den met dear to go find her stuff and buy my stationery, den walked around...she still haven do the forfeit! =) haven thought of one lah. haha. sent her home, hang out at her bus stop a while den ran after 29...went to cut hair. haha

not much else ba...signing off here.

love you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home