hm.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today's rehearsal was a waste of time, kind of. Report at 12:30pm. Rehearsal 'started' at around 3pm. Yes. 3pm. And when we actually went down to the parade square, it was 4:30pm, and rehearsal ended at 5:30pm. So basically I was only useful for an hour. Yeah, that's supposed to be a good thing, but the last thing I need on a weekend is to have my time wasted. I'd rather be down for the whole thing instead of waiting for almost the entire afternoon.

Well anyway, did a few rounds around the parade square with the parade people and boy did it hurt in the beginning. It's kinda like running; body gets numb after a little suffering. We're doing a street march this year so it's going to be quite a long way. Twice the distance we covered today, I heard. I guess that's a good thing. We get a lot of attention on parade.

Quite frankly I feel strongly about NDP, well not in a patriotic sense, but I really don't mind participating. It's just the rehearsals that are always so detestable.

I have to start strengthening my back just like my SL told us. My lower back is killing me right now, and I was only carrying a snare. Might just slip a disc if I have to play bass in this condition.

Going cycling with my cousins and cy tmr, wonder how that will turn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home