hm.

Monday, April 13, 2009

What a nice way to start the week. Half a day of work, then a trip down to Orchard for lunch at the Rice Table, compliments of Captain Yusri. Had a good time shoving down the ala carte buffet then playing LAN. All those hours on COD4 paid off! I was owning in CS. hahaha...although I still feel playing CS is an insult to my FPS prowess. Decent player. Not good. haha. It doesn't take much to play CS. DOTA? As usual...feeder. =.= I was 8 levels behind the highest leveled player at the end of the match.

Had kimchi rice with carmen yesterday at east coast park! I never knew I could have so much fun being with that moron. hahaha. Like can never run out of things to talk about...random stuff, funny stuff, weird stuff...it just kept coming out. And the rice was good too!

Surprises, surprises, surprises. I do love giving surprises. Only a matter of time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home