hm.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

A patient on the House S05E15, an atheist who works in a church (oh the irony) mentioned this :

"God wants life to be meaningful, but life is meaningless without free will. Free will brings suffering, so...God wants suffering."

WIN!

Gotta go back to camp tomorrow for BO. Gonna stuff my PSP with prison break. Got myself a new book too! Well actually it's kinda an old book. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. The movie's coming out this year. I wonder if I can finish it by tomorrow...in which case I'd have to source for another read sometime this week in preparation for NDP rehearsals. I can't be psp-ing ALL the time.

NDP rehearsals are starting! Guess when? Next Saturday! And NDP is in August! DO THE MATH! Every Saturday for the next four months is going to be burnt, spent mostly waiting than anything else. Oh well. Who am I to complain?

Left 4 Dead is always so exciting. For a guy who gets bored of even the most spectacular of games, getting hooked to L4D for more than a week is pretty hard to believe.

"No...this isn't right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home