hm.

Friday, April 17, 2009

And I thought I had all the answers. Well I pretty much did. Most of them, actually. But now I feel I have enough to let everything go and in its passing smile upon my good fortune in moving forward, instead of being hopelessly and helplessly stuck in this void which I'd inadvertently created all on my own accord.

What a fool I was.

Why did it take me so long to come to understand and accept the fact that I'd been lied to and manipulated like a tool?

All that wasted emotion. And all that time. All that trust. Whatever hope and faith I had was utterly destroyed and now I know that it was inevitable in the first place.

Well now I know.

And I am humbled by the fact that I had been so weak.

I have suffered enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home