hm.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yet another week is coming to a close; barely.

There should be another COD with the kids and other contingents this saturday in camp, though I don't really mind going back. A few hours there, and we get monday off. Isn't really very tiring either, anyway. Realized I don't really mind playing bass drum despite my pathetic size. haha.

NDP fever seems to be in the air even though things don't really seem to be picking up from my perspective. Maybe the kids are excited. I do know most if not all of the others aren't as much. There's a slight difference between having to do it and wanting to do it.

It seems I've gone back to living life as how I had a long, long time ago, or so it seems. Living day by day, looking forward to things that happen within the hours instead of what would happen in the days, weeks or months to come. It's...rather boring. Perhaps the recent boredom's been lessened somewhat by Angels and Demons. I've finished reading it already, anyway. Love the epic twist at the end. And why did they have to end the story where Vittoria just took her robe off? 0_o

Been awfully tired this week. I always find myself dozing off whenever I can. Am I just not meant to sleep late? It's strange sometimes. I can wake up feeling more tired if I'd slept for 6 hours instead of my usual 5 on weeknights. The inverse relationship just doesn't make sense. And oh yeah, I long for the days I get to enjoy my full 12 hours of sleep. Yes, 12 hours. I grew up with that kind of luxury...so you can't really blame me for it.

Gonna check out epiee fencing after NDP. I hope my cousin can make the right arrangements for me when I'm ready. What am I talking about? Of course she can...

I feel it's only a matter of time before I "walk with the Lord". That sentence just overflows with irony, doesn't it? I guess it isn't really so bad anyway, minus the cheesy parts, whatever they might be. I suppose I'd be doing my part in making my mum happy by making the same choice she did. It really does make a lot of sense; the religion so to speak. Any faith can make sense if you're willing to believe in it, accept it and live a life with it as your support. On a slightly less optimistic note, my dad's side of my family is going to be some pissed. I guess my mum would know how to deal with that. In time.

Contrary to thought, I have absolutely no intention whatsoever. Things have...changed, and so have perspectives. Well essentially they haven't changed; just gotten clearer. People change. We all have to take it in our stride.

To end on a rather strange note...I find myself slightly numbed to incessant whining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home