hm.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Woah, I think I can still feel my stomach burning from the mara beef ramen I had at Causeway Point just now. Yes, Causeway Point. I had dinner there with qz and cy while waiting for cy's friend to arrive with the PS2 which cy bought from him. That guy seriously needs a lesson or two in addictive consumerism. But I'll stop here in case he decides to go all anal on me (no, not THAT kind of anal) next time for nagging about his insatiable obsession to spend.

Went for a run this morning with chang yuan (JC)...you know what? I'm just going to call him Evan from now on. That's his christian name. So anyway, we did a timed 5km run, and finished in about 30-32 minutes I think. Not very good since we'd aimed for 25 minutes...but it's a start. Not to mention the hilly terrain (though there were quite a few downslopes to take advantage of), especially that incline up along the main road going into Kembangan. The sprint up the slope on the second round was damn awesome. I felt like my lungs were going to implode.

Went home in quite a rush after that; had to get my hair cut, but I didn't in the end, because the hairdresser who usually does my hair was busy with someone else, and it didn't take a genius to figure that she wouldn't be done anytime soon. I was pressed for time. I noticed one other free hairdresser though. The chinawoman who took 40 minutes to make me look like a total idiot the previous time I allowed myself to become her practice doll. No. Way. I went home.

Went to meet cy and then carmen at somerset. The moron was late!! tsk nevermind la. We had Botak Jones for lunch. The portion was HUGE! Not one of us could finish our lunch. $7 well spent on the fish and chips! It was a big plate, and the fish covered like half the plate, set on a bed of red peppered fries with a huge chunk of cheesy potato on the side. Awesome.

After that walked around Cine and decided to go to Plaza Sing to watch Love Matters, since Underworld was M18 and LITTLE CARMEN was only 17 =.= Wanted to watch Curious Case of Benjamin Button but it didn't take much to convince carmen that it wasn't a good idea to do so. Running time : 166 minutes. HOLY CRAP! I'd need a miracle to stay awake through a movie that draggy. But Love Matters was good anyway! I still find Valkyrie more satisfying. Caught that with CY last night.

Walked carmen back to her sis' place in some ulu street in somerset...some colonial house. I swear her sister is rich. She was on the phone with her earlier in the afternoon before the movie, and when she got off she told me "eh my sis just got a new car. A porsche SUV."

WHAT!? SHE JUST GOT HERSELF A PORSCHE CAYENNE!?

The world is unfair. hahaha. And it's during times like this where we need rockin' music to soothe the nerves.



Anyway, atiqz says I've been sounding different. Trust me, it was as much a surprise to me as it was to her. Maybe it's just because she was so used to my cynical, self destructive side for a long time that she finds it rather out of place to see the way I talk when I'm genuinely happy. hahaha. No matter how strange this might sound, I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home