hm.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's not about being upset.
It's about being stuck.

It's not about not having.
It's about wanting.

It's not about missing.
It's about remembering.

It's not about thinking.
It's about the urge to think.

Is it really so difficult to trust someone? You think that there's so much of a connection between two people that it's almost impossible not to trust. Believe? Understand? Hope?

Everyday is like living in a manipulative irony from which I cannot draw any sensible conclusion, probably because I think I know, yet I know only so little. And what I do know is always never enough to fill gaps between thought and emotion, and never enough to make any decision based upon the issue.

How do people live with being stuck? Or is it only possible because they live overlooking the fact that they are by thinking that they're not, and they're over it, or something similar. Time always moves forward. I'm just messing up the space-time continuum by planting myself in a spot and somehow refusing to move.

Do I want to move? I'm damn sure I need to. There's a distinct difference between wanting something and needing it. Just as wanting and being able to do something are mutually exclusive, no matter how many connections one can put between them.

People change and that fact of life doesn't help when it's happening more often than what's 'socially acceptable'. No, not months. Weeks? Days? That how much someone can turn out looking like someone totally different altogether in a matter of days is mind boggling. Not to mention frustrating considering the repercussions. Who the hell is this person? What happened to the last one?

Nah, it's okay. I'm being selfish. No, more like judgmental. Sure, go ahead. I'm overreacting. Don't mind me.

And so he said, the world seems like such a different place. It's people never look the same after two minutes, and quite sooner than usual even the way they sound comes to you like a new note on the scale. Fourteenth note; the random accidental and the one minor detail enough to completely derail any assumption you could ever have about anything to do with someone.

It's always changing, isn't it? They always are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home