hm.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update :

Just reached home after a long ride on bus 12 from Katong.

Pretty interesting stuff on the way to parkway and back. We were on bus 15 going to parkway and I couldn't help but notice having eye contact multiple times with this really pretty looking lady, probably in her early twenties even though chang yuan didn't agree with the age; said that was too old. She had really nice eyes. haha.

As for the trip home, there was this kinky old man with his brown skinned girlfriend (domestic helper?); he was cuddling, hugging and kissing her cheek like there was no tomorrow and quite frankly I was disgusted despite the extent of the affection he showered on her. I could see she was a little irritated too. haha. Oh gosh, get a room.

Today's Route (can't upload the satellite image; gmaps is a little screwed on my internet) :



Oh yeah, and if anyone was curious about that bass guitarist my cousin introduced to me, here he is :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home