hm.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just got home from orchard...went there with chang yuan (JC) and swee khoon to look at stuff at wheelock, taka and cine. Wanted to get myself an ipod but decided to wait instead...Don't want to splurge so much just on one day!

I got myself a shirt from Adidas to use for running and a new book from Borders! The book's called Blasphemy by Douglas Preston. Food for a conspiracy addict. haha. I've been spending wayyyy too much this month. Oh well. I'm helping the recession! haha.

Apparently Sadil broke his leg by jumping over a bush to catch a cab. WHAT THE LAME!? as if he couldn't have picked a more justifiable way to get his leg broken AGAIN.

I hope my foot gets better by tomorrow. Gonna run with chang yuan again.

I've got....two Subway cookies to be my very special companions tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home