hm.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wah I feel tired today...was damn lethargic in the morning. Had full band which was boring as usual! I was getting high telling my friends about the Rambo movie and watching them cringe as I laid out the gruesome details. hahaha. I was right. I am kind of a sadist. What's wrong with seeing someone get torn in half and calling it cool?

Lunch was good, for a change. Bloody SFI, only serve up something decent when the reservist people come in. We had fried chicken that was half the size of our plates, rice, mashed potatoes, all drenched in a yummy black pepper sauce. On top of that there was jelly and buns!

Spent the afternoon jamming in the studio and watching House while indulging in three soft boiled eggs. That makes four eggs I've had today, including the one with the rice I had this morning.

I am so in love with Paramore now!! The drummer sounds 0_o And Hayden's cute too!

Digress again...I would very much like to blow the foreign workers living opposite my house to bits with a bit of C4. Or maybe watching them singe and burn in a stream of fire from a flamethrower would be more satisfying. Then again, smashing their skulls open like watermelons with a baseball bat would be nice. How about castrating them? Nah, I don't want to see them with their pants down. Or sarong. Whatever they wear. I think I'll stick to the C4.

Came home at around 6 and went for a run. Super warm today la! I don't think I'd sweat this much even on my much longer runs. Ran to TP, past SPF then back to my house. Didn't cover very much today...Gmaps tells me I did 7.4km. I took about 38 minutes to cover that much...felt super lazy and heavy today and only started opening up in the last 2km back to my place. I think I'm getting too used to running with a buddy.

I'm done with Blasphemy already! Actually, I was done yesterday. I need a new book! I'm choosing between getting New Moon from carmen and buying another Douglas Preston novel. Hmmm...

There's seriously something wrong with someone's English in the band. I saw a double fail on the whiteboard the other day. It said something like "GOH for Monoglia (Mongolia) visitor". Beside that was the bracketed word "Postphoned" WHAT THE LAME. 0_0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home