hm.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The day is coming and everyday as it gets closer the pain grows...I feel selfish in a way, not wanting you to go. It just won't be the same; we'll keep in touch, but I feel as if you'll be so far away, and it's strange having to feel that way when I know you're quite possibly the closest person I have to me.

There's so many things I want to say, things I can't put accurately in words because any compliment would be an understatement and any measure of how I feel about you and care for you, and how much I'll miss you is...a gross underestimate. And to tell you the truth, I'm never good at putting this kind of thing down in words. Surprised? Its true. haha.

I guess the best possible way I could tell you what I feel is that I'll miss you, and, from a son to a mum who's closer to my heart than anyone else on this planet, I love you.

Now I'm deciding whether, at the airport next week...will I ever let you out of my arms?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home