hm.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

YO PEOPLE it's been a god damn long time since I last updated!! Well since I'm in a relatively good mood today, I decided to actually put down something instead of using the same old excuses everytime to avoid updating this blog.

These few weeks have been....less than eventful, not counting my recent embracing of a sport called 'parkour' (look it up on youtube if you want)...and of course, my dreaded prelims. and....it started three days ago!!! my next paper is tmr...chem paper 2 =.=

I cannot accept the fact that the long hours I spent studying and knowing that I could handle whatever the teachers could throw at me was repaid with the situation whereby I sat and stare at the diabolical script without the foggiest idea of what to do with it. It was REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!!

I seriously think I haven't studied remotely enough in order to achieve a decent grade, but then again, well, there is no then again, actually. I need to start drowning myself in books...words and numbers to restore the knowledge that left me when the insanity of JC took over. I must admit I've been quite the bobblehead when it comes to school work for the past year or so. It becomes quite embarrassing sometimes when I realize I'd lost grasp of a concept that should have been burned callously into my brain.

And now, five minutes after I plugged my phone into my com to upload pics..........nothing's working.

Curse SE for this!!!!!!

-- 2 minutes later --

okay it's up again.

Yesterday was baby and I's 8th month...we had loads of fun; well I mean, I had loads of fun watching her do retarded stuffs yesterday...wahaha!!! and I was pretty high yesterday, andI have no idea why...I just felt extra stupid in front of her yesterday...maybe it's the chocolate I had the previous night. haha. white chocolate, whole hazelnuts and caramel bits can do some serious things to you! and she gave me another card! it's so nice of her to come up with something every now and then to make me happy =) thanks!!! xD speaking of gifts, I haven't given her one in ages (don't curse and swear at me!)...she'll get one soon =)

I can't believe I don't have much to say even after so many weeks of not updating...well I'm sure I will soon. especially after I get back my prelim papers. hohoho...cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home