hm.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

muahoho, it seems I have time to update today!!! life's been so much more 'free' without band everyday. Let's see...i shall post up pics today!! But first, lemme give you guys a sample from today's GP Current Affairs Quiz...from which my answers invited insane laughter from my group mates. Here goes : (answers are, well...you'd be blind not to notice)

14. Actors, musicians and media personalities have joined forces to issue a public call for action to end the bloodshed in SIBERIA. The artists have signed a statement that accuses the international community of standing aside as over TWO civilians were slaughtered in the violence-plagued region of southern Sudan.

Doesn't tickle your funny bone? like I always say...JC jokes are meant to stay in JC only... 0_o

Pics come next!

multi-coloured sunset near my house...amateur landscape photographer here. I know it sucks xD


And one of Caile, me and Bertwin (left to right) just before we went on stage on SYF day


And a random pic of my com which humbly resides in my room...


Here's the highlight of today...the present I made (well, completed?) for dearie for her birthday/4th month!! xD (just for you)



I hope that tickled your fancy better than the cheap JC joke I shared just now...Well then, there's a Math test (stats....everything on...stats...) on Thursday which I have to study for (of course i'm not studying for it now.)....and I guess I'll get to that tmr in school. Got a couple of econs essays to write out by that day too...unless I want to do CWO with punishments subject to the levels of sadism of the teachers in TPJC 0_o
Bought a 1000 piece Jigsaw puzzle from Jigsaw World at TM on Sunday...god I seriously regret it. The area which is supposed to be water is like Hell on Earth. The sky too. Oh my goshhhhh how am I supposed to doooooooo!!! and it cost over $100 with the huge frame FYI xD. Dear came over to my place yesterday...she helped me with my jigsaw!! i can't believe it! She was able to fit in the exact same pieces which I gave up on after trying countless times. Magic hands, she's got. Magic hands...hmmm...maybe I have a pair too but I just haven't 'activated' them...she should come by more often to help! (muahahahah more excuse to get her to come) =DD thanks dear!!!!!
Okay I think that just about wraps up what happened over the past few days....stay tuned for more reports on my oh-so-boring life! cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home