hm.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

hey guys! sorry for updating so late...I've been god damn it busy for the past two weeks, and this one is no exception. Tests, homework and studying...it's all going haywire. I just feel like banging my head against the wall. Whats more, band on 1,3,5 has effectively reduced my life to 2/5ths of what it was before. Now I'm reaching home at 6-7pm every day except Tuesday which is my only damn free day...gotta make good use of that.

I seriously see no use of taking piano lessons now. Everyday is so rush for me I dun even fucking have time to study for my tests and whatnot. Much less practice the piano and TAKE MY GRADE 8 EXAM like wtf. where got time? I haven't been practicing for weeks in a row and I don't think I'll be breaking that damn chain anytime soon. Mum is paying $215 a month for nothing, and she doesn't want to let me drop. And she says I waste her money. She is wasting her own god damn money. Tuition? Math tuition is not helping. I offered to let her save an additional $120 per month but once again, she rejected. So currently I am 'wasting' $335 (no, i didn't use a damn calculator) a month because my mum refuses to listen to me. Forget it.

Went to see the VP yesterday about my incessant absence from band over the past 1-2 months. Don't worry, I've been going since before we had that unnecessary meeting. He was all cool, using a threatening tone to put his points across. What makes him think he can scare me? He talked about what a band is supposed to be like. A team. You don't have to tell me that. You don't know where I came from. He talked about discipline. Once again, a pointless issue. Again, You don't know where I came from. 20 minutes of my life wasted. Oh well, just go for band, and I get to stay in school. Simple as that. Just putting that across could have saved me 19 minutes and 50 seconds.

For those of you who are wondering...yes, school has been good. And it just keeps getting better. Gotta start mugging for tests and for my A levels this year. Still don't have a very solid plan on what to do during my university years. Mum suggested Law. Too much work. I wanted to do Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering. That takes a hell of a lot of physics and math foundation...and I gotta work overseas. Perhaps you guys will see me in Boeing/Lockheed Martin/McDonnel Douglas/whatever in my twenties.

Another option was getting laser eye surgery and joining the air force. Ain't easy to be the cream of the crop. That, like all others, is a decision with a shaky backing which I cannot really vouch for right now.

I'm tired...and a little disorientated. Perhaps my next post will be brighter and a little more easy on your spirits.

I gotta call dear now...she's upset...Don't worry. I'll get her to feel happy. I always do. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home