hm.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Okay I just finished the first chapter for my autumn story in the last section of my blog...pardon the apparent lack of colourful vocabulary...you know, the kind I used back in secondary school? I just haven't had enough practice since the O levels. hahaha. english standard deteriorating, though I just typed a 5-syllable word back there.

I wonder if it'll be good enough for me to make it stay up there. haha. I really want this story to be special. Not only for me, but for darls too =)

Maybe one of these years to come...I'll take her to Japan or Korea to see the cherry blossoms in bloom...the real thing. I bet that would be nice. haha. But that, like any other dramatic fantasy, may be just a dream that would never turn to reality.

Okay, now I've got two choices of work after university life : Aerospace engineer...or banker? lol. I really don't know which path to take. And I've got about a year left? or less? I have to decide which faculty to go to in university (that is, if i make it there lol) according to the field of work I choose...I dunno if I can decide.

Oh well, time will tell! cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home