hm.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Woot...yesterday reached home at about 12:40am...had to cab back home alone from plaza sing after a movie...it was I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry...damn funny sia! all laughing like idiots throughout the movie. it was really good humour. money well spent!

before that we had sakae buffet at Park Mall...wah lau, I dun ever wanna eat buffet again man. I always eat so little, although yesterday it looked like a lot to me.

I finally got to try out the Classic Party Triathlon on Drummania V2! wah lau it was damn fun although damn tiring lah, its like at high tempo all the way except one part...and there were a lot of notes to play. very driving, good music! another standard for me from now on xD

Today's another sunday to waste away, apart from waking up at 11:30...there's absolultely nothing to do on sundays nowadays because my aunt's mum in law is at home, so we can't go over...which means I can't play xbox with my cousins, or play with sparky the dog. I bet he misses me! It's already been about 3 weeks since I last visited the house. I wanna go back there again as soon as possible! Spending sundays at home is just sinful...a waste of time. Yes...I know I should be studying to pass the time considering the fact that I have around 40 days left to A levels only. I must say I'm afraid I won't make it through, but I will do my best, and try even harder when school starts tmr! I can't wait to get back my papers, not cuz of the results, but to learn from my mistakes so I won't get raped by the same old things over and over again. It hurts you know, unprotected sex during exam period. =.=

Well that's all there is to say...see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home