hm.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

ORD LO! Hmm...wait, that was three days ago.

The feeling's kinda overrated, you know? Except from the unexplainable mirth I had roiling in the pit of my stomach as I laid my fingers on my pink IC once again, there was...nothing. The feeling lasted a little more than four and a half seconds, I suppose.

Now that I'm free of the SAF's clutches, I find myself staring into what looks like a new world. It's the real world, welcome to life as it's supposed to be lived! Not. very. encouraging.

I suppose I've gotten too used to sitting around and waiting for money to fall from the sky every month on the tenth, and since that source of income has halted, I'll need to procure some other means of income soon. Very soon.

ORD LO!!!! Nope...shouting that out didn't help very much either...should I make a wall-size poster of my pink IC instead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home