hm.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

After yesterday, I have begun to experience but a tiny inkling of what SNSD has been putting up with for the past month or so.

Yesterday, I had dance practice with the guys for a good 2.5 hours, with breaks probably totaling about 15 minutes.

I sweat right through my shirt and it was as damp as a damn washcloth, and I found myself falling comfortably asleep in the bus on the way home, and later on my bed, an hour before my usual bedtime.

Today I went to work with eyes like this : =.=, and that expression never really changed for the rest of the day. Needless to say, I slept easily on the bus again.

I WAS SO TIRED FOR TWO DAYS, BECAUSE OF A 2.5 HOUR DANCE PRACTICE!

God knows, then, how tired the girls are when they've had performance after performance in the later weeks of December. We've got their Solo Concert on the 19th/20th, and, just as famously, the SBS, KBS and MBC Gayo Daejuns on the 29th/30th/31st, all of which lasting late into the night (well past midnight). That's not even counting the time they'd spent in between practicing for these performances as well as other scheduled commitments! What amazes me most of all is the fact that after everything they went through to the end of the year, the performances they presented on SBS, KBS and MBC music festivals were...absolutely phenomenal. Top notch.

What right have I to feel tired, then?

I'm gonna push harder! We're increasing the number of rehearsals...from Mondays to include Wednesdays and Fridays. Hopefully we'll finish Sorry Sorry and take a video by the end of next week so we can start on Gee.

FIGHTING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home