hm.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sunday, sunday, sunday. Time for an update.

Let's start with Friday...went to meet up with my JC classmates for a december babies dinner at New York New York then Parkway for pool. I swear my mouth ached for hours from laughing so much. We passed around presents too! I got a shirt and polo tee from Topman which I like a lot...but realized later when I tried them on that...I still have to gym often. Very often.

Saturday was boring...nothing much to say about it.

And today was December's COG, which, to me, was disappointing, although I think the band did very well. Ah, I guess there's no use talking about it anyway. What a waste.

Things are starting to become rather uncertain, with ORD coming up and the sudden realization that I have a serious lack of MONEY.

My friends and I are planning to go to Japan this coming April for a holiday, and I'm going to have to come up with airfare money sometime this month. Where the heck am I supposed to get that? Damn it, I should have saved more.

And I'm starting to get impatient with my SNSD delivery. What the hell is taking them so long? It's going to be a month since the day I ordered them.

Speaking of uncertain, it's just that I've gotten used to going to work on a regular basis and thus getting paid on a regular basis, even though it's peanuts...so I'm worried about getting a job after I ORD. Or in the best case scenario, as soon as I ORD.

And speaking of ORD-ing, I've gotten my clearance form! Ah, I can taste it now. The subtle, inviting taste of freedom. It's tickling my tongue now. Yeah, it really is.

I can't wait for Tuesday. Why? I have a strong urge to dance. Sorry. Sorry sorry sorry sorry.

So sorry.

Sheryl Chua Yi Hui, do you have any idea how much I miss you? =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home