hm.

Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas!

...how boring. LOL.

Pretty tired today because I reached home at 1am last night after meeting my JC classmates for pool. I pride myself on not drinking yesterday despite them ordering two jugs of Jack Daniels and Bacardi coke! I just don't see why I should drink when everytime I do it seems as if I'm forcing myself.

Anyway I think yesterday's morning session at work was productive, although we didn't get very much done. I think I can safely attribute that to the fact that the dance moves were significantly harder than what we've been doing...especially since now we have to move around during the chorus. Now I'm aching in places I never even knew existed =.= On a happier note, I found out that I'm actually not the stiffest member of the group!! Man, that's surprising.

I wish I had somewhere in my house to practice alone. It's so awkward trying stuff out in front of my computer. =/

Merry Christmas!...I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home