hm.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ah, I can't use the mouse or type very well now because my right hand is swollen and hurting halfway to hell.

Silly me, because I brought this upon myself. See, I was resting on my aunt's chair yesterday (well, it's actually a really big heavy wood bench with a thin mattress set across it) because I was feeling bloated in the stomach. In fact, I was in a really sour mood because I was having a flu and I was hungry but I couldn't eat because of the bloatedness. Then my cousin decided to come along and be annoying, pulling the pillow out from under my head. I got so pissed, I punched straight down into the chair =.=

Painful experience aside, I had a great Christmas dinner at my aunt's place on Friday with my cousin Yilin and her mum and grandma. Apparently there was a Christmas surprise too: she was to stay over at my place for the night.

Had a good time watching videos and just talking about random stuff and family until about 1 plus in the morning...actually I played MW2 till about 2 after she slept lol.

Remember that flu I mentioned? Damn this sensitive nose. I got it because I slept on the floor while she took the bed. I think it was the comforter my mum pulled out of the storeroom after god knows how long.

Followed her (or rather, was kinda dragged) to a worship rehearsal the next morning with a raging nose...I guess it was enjoyable since I had her for company.

She wants to make me a drummer for her church band because they've only got one (according to her, he's been their drummer for every performance for the past few years). I mean, I'm okay with playing the drums, of course, but well...you know. Baby steps...baby steps. It's so very hard to let her down, you know? Plus, I get to see her more often.

Anyway, I heard that hall expenses for NTU have risen. Significantly. What was it, $75/week? Forget it! I'd rather do 1.5hr one-way commutes than pay that much! If I don't like staying in camp as it is, why should I PAY to do the same elsewhere? I would spend time to save $75 a week, not the other way round.

I feel so soft. Shouldn't have skipped gym... =.= It's really annoying when you try to pull up the sleeves of your shirt and they keep slipping down because your forearms aren't big enough.

And...I think the New Year Eve gig at Sentosa is a bust. No news of rehearsals yet. There goes my $100.

Damn it, I need money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home