hm.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Let's see...I ORD in...20 minutes.

Ask me how I feel!

Really? How I feel?

Nothing...in particular...

Really? Aren't you happy and all that?

Well I suppose I'd be full of mirth parading around with a pink IC and all, but...that's all there is to it, I suppose. I suppose.

You're weird.

That I am...that I am.

So what are you plans for the near future?

If by 'near' you mean the months leading up to the start of my first semester in university then...work.

Are you looking forward to that? Work, I mean.

Let's just say I'm looking forward to getting paid.

What about new friends, work experience and all that?

I suppose it comes with the package of getting paid.

Superficial, aren't we?

Poor, aren't we?

Money isn't everything.

Why, no it isn't. Not when I'm old and loveless, no it isn't. But right now, it pretty much is.

Right. And I suppose money is going to make you happier than anything else right now.

Why...yes it is!



Why the hell am I talking to myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home