hm.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Internet's exasperatingly slow today. Call of Duty 4 ping was fine but now it's messing with my SNSD fanboyism because EVERYTHING on the forum's loading so slowly! I wonder if it's on overload or something.

Just did my final BO duty yesterday, so I'm expecting to be stay-in-free for the rest of my time here unless circumstances dictate otherwise.

Why is everything loading so slowly?

I'm so tired and sleepy because I didn't catch much sleep last night...the wind was really strong and everything was banging here and there in the middle of the night, so truthfully I was quite unnerved despite having two of my bunkmates also staying in that night. Seems my rare courage didn't show up that day.

Let's see...today's 29 September. That leaves...4 months. Right. Soon, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home